Exercise for Better Sex
Working out is great not only for your overall health but also for body as it can keep you in a great shape. But did you know that working out can significantly improve your sex life? It has been suggested that working out 3-4 times a week can improve a lot your sexual endurance, flexibility and technique. So which exercises can improve our sex life?
- Cardio. Any physical activity which can increase your heart rate and makes you breathing harder can boost blood flow all over your body. That can have as result stronger erections for men and greater arousal for women.
- Weightlifting. Weightlifting and strength training can increase testosterone, which is the primary precursor for the male sex drive. It is recommended to focus on the upper body strength as shoulders, chest and abs are mostly used during intercourse.
- Yoga. Yoga can improve a lot your flexibility. A better flexibility can result into a better sex as your body could be able to get into creative positions during the intercourse for maximum pleasure. Yoga also can improve your stamina and improve your pelvic muscles.
- Swimming. Swimming is an excellent exercise as not only improves your endurance, it can also improve your strength and flexibility and can boost your blood flow. Specifically, researchers from Harvard University reported that both male and female swimmers in their 60s had sex lives similar to people 20 years younger.
- Fast walking. Aerobic exercise can lower the risk of erectile dysfunction (ED). It has been suggested that aerobic activity that burns at least 200 calories per day can significantly lower the risk of ED. Brisk walking is thought to help ED by improving circulation and blood flow. In addition, aerobic exercise can prevent heart attacks as it can keep clear your blood vessels which can result into stronger and longer erections.
In conclusion, your sex life can be improved though working out. By regularly exercising 3-4 times a week you can enjoy many different benefits. The most important is that your overall health and physique can be improved which will subsequently lead into a better sex life.