Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Dallas, TX – Restore Your Erectile Function and Ejaculation
It is estimated that over 30 million men in the USA struggle with ED. No matter what your age, most men occasionally experience inability to achieve an erection.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by any number of medical conditions or physical problems. It can also be triggered as a side-effect of medications you might be taking. Psychological conditions can also contribute to this complex issue. For a full listing of these issues, see the sections at the bottom of this page.
Erectile Dysfunction Harms Your Self Esteem and Quality of Life
No matter the cause, if you have ED, you can experience a number of different problems in your daily life, including:
- A strained, stressful relationship with your significant other
- Poor self-esteem
- High depression and anxiety levels
- Personal dissatisfaction with your sex life
As a man, you learn to be tough, independent, and how to handle your problems on your own. But treating erectile dysfunction isn't something you can do by yourself. The most important thing to remember is that ED is a treatable medical condition. It's normal to experience occasional erectile dysfunction. However, if you consistently have trouble achieving and maintaining an erection, this could indicate a more serious condition requiring treatment. Seek help from a doctor right away if you find yourself consistently experiencing difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection. At Dallas Anti-Aging Institute we don't offer one standard treatment for everyone. Our skilled doctors help you choose from three treatment options that can be used alone or in combination for maximum effectiveness. Your specific treatment will be assessed during a free consultation.
SublingualSublingual is from the Latin for "under the tongue", refers medicines that dissolve under the tongue. Sublingual medications can be taken with or without food, unlike other medications that must be taken on an empty stomach. These medications dissolve more quickly than those that are swallowed. Patients have reported results in as little as 15 minutes. The medication is prepared specifically for the patient at our local compounding pharmacy.
Vibratory Therapy with Viberect®This FDA approved and CE certified hand-held medical device stimulates millions of nerve receptors on surface of the penis, triggering your spinal cord and brain to start a process that leads to penile erection, firmness and ejaculation. Viberect® helps initiate the flow of blood into the penis and stimulates the muscles that keep it there longer. This is a great and pleasurable solution if erections are short-lasting and firmness is a problem.
Priapus Shot®Priapus Shot® is a long-lasting non-surgical procedure to treat erectile dysfunction. A small amount of the patients own blood is supercharged and then reintroduced into the body to promote healing and tissue regrowth. Patients report increased erection firmness and greater sexual stamina. Read more about this treatment option by clicking here.
FREE Erectile Dysfunction Consultation
Take the first step in your treatment by meeting with one of our doctors. We put your needs first, and you will enjoy the personal attention you receive the minute you walk through our doors. Dallas Anti-Aging Institute is proud to be locally owned and operated. This often makes us more affordable than national franchises offering a similar service. Franchise owners must pay fees to the parent company. We don't have those fees making our services more cost-effective for you. With us there are no hidden fees either.
Take the first step to eliminate the shame and embarrassment of ED and restore your sexual function, by contacting Dallas Anti-Aging Institute today for your FREE consultation: 214.265.8300. Or, contact us online.This consultation is FREE – there's absolutely no obligation.
Proactive Support for Healthy Erectile Function
Fortunately, there are some steps you can take to prevent ED from recurring again in the future. Here are some steps you can take to maintain healthy erectile function, according to the Mayo Clinic6 and Web MD :
1. Visit your doctor for an annual checkup and medical screening
2. Make sure you see a doctor if you are experiencing chronic health problems of any kind, and especially so if you have diabetes or heart disease
3. Avoid using illegal drugs
4. Stop smoking
5. Limit your alcohol intake at minimum, and consider avoiding it entirely
6. Eat healthy – add fruits, vegetables, nuts, fish and whole grains to your diet
7. Find ways to reduce your stress levels
8. Get regular exercise, especially aerobic exercise like running and swimming
9. Keep your testosterone levels in a healthy range
10. Seek help if you experience regular difficulty with anxiety and depression
If You Need Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Dallas, TX
Sometimes, your physical health goes out of your control, despite your best efforts to stay in good shape. If you begin to experience difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection on a regular basis, then it's time to talk with a doctor.
Contact Dallas Anti-Aging Institute for a FREE consultation at 214.265.8300 to see if one of our solutions is right for you. In most cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by a physical problem. For example, you could already be affected by:
- Heart disease
- Obesity, and your chances of ED increase the more obese you are
- High blood pressure
- Low testosterone
- Multiple sclerosis
- Surgeries and injuries in areas surrounding the pelvis
- Various prostate cancer treatments
- Certain physical injuries that may have damaged the nerves controlling your ability to have an erection
But those physical causes aren't the only conditions which can result in you having erectile dysfunction. This condition could also be caused by2:
- Prescription medications: antihistamines, antidepressants, and medicines for high blood pressure
- Heavy tobacco, alcohol and substance abuse. Your risk for ED increases the longer you engage in these behaviors
And finally, many psychological conditions can also cause erectile dysfunction. If you're experiencing any of the following conditions, they could be responsible for your ED2:
- Depression and anxiety
- Relationship problems with your significant other
4. http://www.hormonetherapydallas.com/ - Press Release on behalf of Dallas Anti-Aging Institute