Our bioidentical hormone therapy is Dallas' most convenient, personalized approach to reversing the energy loss resulting from menopause and andropause. An integral part of our anti-aging treatment is to listen to your complaints in order to accurately determine the best plan of treatment and spend time understanding your symptoms. The average first visit will be about an hour. The doctor will obtain a detailed history about your concerns and issues. There will be a complete physical examination, lab work, hormone testing, and other specialized testing, such as intercellular lab work to evaluate deficiencies and hormonal imbalances. The doctor will help pinpoint and confirm your issues with thorough, diagnostic testing. This testing involves looking at the total body and how it functions. You and the doctor will discuss the lab reports and he will develop a comprehensive treatment plan. He will focus on your complete wellbeing. As part of our bioidentical hormone therapy your doctor may utilize a combination of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbal remedies, hormones (including estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid hormones, diet, weight loss, exercise and various other supplements to optimize your body's function. Other prescription medications could be used and nutritional supplements, which are products that can replenish deficiencies. He may prescribe products that can facilitate better sleep, improve your libido, sexual function and more.
Think of us as your team and your coaches for a better you. There will be regular follow ups usually at 90 day intervals as well as phone and email consultations. Finally, after the balances are restored, our doctors will put you on a maintenance program. However, the doctor will continue to check labs and your symptoms to verify you are on track with how you want to feel.
The goal of the Dallas Anti-Aging Institute is to carefully get you back to where you can feel rested and energetic once again. Contact Dallas Anti-Aging Institute today for a free no-obligation consultation.
Meet The Staff
Dr. Newberry received his medical degree from the University of Oklahoma, Health Services Center and has been involved in healthcare for many years. Dr. Newberry is well liked by his patients due to his warm personality and that he listens to his patients symptoms. He has as a background in weight loss programs, the treatment of erectile dysfunction, along and training in bio-identical hormone therapy.
What Makes Us Different
How we are different from the competitors:
- Excellent customer service. We pamper your needs.
- Lower cost than some of the franchise offices. We are locally owned and don't have the franchise fee overhead. We pass the savings on to you.
- You get a full physical exam - not just a consultation.
- In-stock supplements - No mail order shipments. We don't have contracts with any suppliers and are not tied to using them.
- Local compounding pharmacy. A relationship we trust. You get your medication in days instead of waiting weeks and hoping they arrive in the mail from out of state.
- Lab Work done on site. No extra time going to the lab on another day and waiting in line.
- Some lab work is done with saliva testing - no needle stick.
- You and your doctor determine which method of hormone replacement fits your busy lifestyle. If it is by way of injection, we do it in our office, so you don't have to at home; however many times the doctor prescribes individually compounded hormonal creams or gels you can apply daily at home. If pellet therapy is used, it is done in our office and lasts 4-5 months.
- We test for micronutrient deficiencies in lymphocytes and function of anti-oxidants. We don't give you supplements without evidence of deficiencies.